There’s tons of fun every weekend at Curtis Orchard! There’s no admission charge, so enjoy our place for free, or pay for some of the affordable fun activities as you like. It’s up to you!
NOTE: Weekend activities are also available on Labor Day Monday, on the Friday before Columbus Day, and on Columbus Day itself. As a result, prices on these three days will reflect the weekend rates.
Apple Picking — Early August through October
We also have plenty of apples available inside our store! Keep in mind that:
1) Not all varieties sold in the store are available for u-pick
2) You must first purchase a u-pick bag in the store for orchard entrance.
U-Pick is not available after 5:30 pm.
|Munchkinland toddler area||Free!|
|Play-All-Day Putt 'n Play||$2|
|Emerald City Rope Maze||$3|
- All of the above, plus…
|Wicked Orchard Slingshot||$1|
|Wicked Orchard Air Cannon||$2|
|Giant Pumpkin Jumping Pad||$2|
|Emerald City Rope Maze||$3|
|Giant Corn Maze||$5|
- Horse-drawn carriage rides (pricing starting at $5): Sundays in September & weekends in October
- Face painting ($3 – $6): Sept 9th – Oct 27th
- New this year: Fresh kettle corn is available every day in our Country Store.
- Please note: Tokens are non-refundable: They never expire.
- $8 (1st child), $6 (each addt’l child) through August 23. Includes admission to Putt ‘n Play, unlimited play on the giant slide.
- $25 each from August 24 through October 27. Includes two pony rides, five rounds in the Wicked Orchard Shoot-Out, and unlimited play on all other activities.
Does not include face painting or horse-drawn rack wagon ride.
The purchase of a child’s wristband includes a free wristband for one parent or guardian.
NOTE: This weekend wristband price also applies to Labor Day Monday, the Friday before Columbus Day, and Columbus Day itself.
Pumpkin Picking — mid-September through early November
Curtis Orchard features plenty of pumpkins – small sugar pies to regular jack o’ lanterns, and everything in between. Even weird, warty knuckle-heads and colored pumpkins like blue, white, and tan “Libby” pumpkins! Don’t forget that we have a wide variety of squash and gourds too.
Live Entertainment — September & October
Toe-tapping live music almost every Saturday & Sunday afternoon, starting around 12 noon!
|Sat, Sep 14||12:00-4:00||Corn Desert Ramblers|
|Sun, Sep 15||12:00-4:00||Mackville|
|Sat, Sep 21||12:00-4:00||Corn Desert Ramblers|
|Sun, Sep 22||12:00-4:00||The Jazz Collective|
|Sat, Sep 28||12:00-4:00||The Jazz Collective|
|Sun, Sep 29||12:00-4:00||TBD|
|Sat, Oct 5||12:00-4:00||Corn Desert Ramblers|
|Sun, Oct 6||12:00-4:00||TBD|
|Sat, Oct 12||12:00-4:00||The Jazz Collective|
|Sun, Oct 13||12:00-4:00||TBD|
|Mon, Oct 14||12:00-4:00||TBD|
|Sat, Oct 19||12:00-4:00||Mackville|
|Sun, Oct 20||12:00-4:00||The Chickadee Sermon|
|Sat, Oct 26||12:00-4:00||The Chickadee Sermon|
|Sun, Oct 27||12:00-4:00||Denny K.|
Are you an artist or band member interested in being part of next year’s lineup out here? Go to our Live Entertainment Consideration Request Form to be considered for next season!