There’s tons of fun every weekend at Curtis Orchard! There’s no admission charge, so enjoy our place for free, or pay for some of the affordable fun activities as you like. It’s up to you!
Apple Picking — Early August through October
We also have plenty of apples available inside our store! Keep in mind that:
1) Not all varieties sold in the store are available for u-pick
2) You must first purchase a u-pick bag in the store for orchard entrance.
Last U-Pick admissions is at 5:30 pm.
|Munchkinland toddler area||Free!|
|Play-All-Day Putt 'n Play||Weekday Wristband July & Aug special
$9 - 1st admission; $7 - each additional. (Parent/guardian admitted with paid child)
|Emerald City Rope Maze||Included with Weekday Wristband. Unlimited play.|
|Pumpkin Jack's Jump Pad||Included with Weekday Wristband. Unlimited play.|
|Giant Corn Maze ||Add $1 per wristband.
1 = $1.25
13 = $15
18 = $20
100 = $100
- All of the above, plus…
|Wicked Orchard Air Cannon||3 tokens|
|Tractor Tour||3 tokens|
|Emerald City Rope Maze||3 tokens|
|Giant Corn Maze||5 tokens|
|Pony Ride||5 tokens|
|Obstacle course||1 token|
|Giant Jumping Jacks Pumpkin Pad||2 tokens|
|Giant Slide||1 token|
- Horse-drawn carriage rides: pricing starting at 5 Tokens: Sundays in September & weekends in October
- Caricature artist (Dan Wild): pricing starting at 6 tokens (Will begin 8/26 11am-3pm)
- Facepainting and Glitter Tattoos (Expressions Body Art and Design): pricing starting at 6 Tokens (Will begin 8/27 11am-6pm)
- Fresh kettle corn is available every day in our Country Store.
- Please note: Tokens are non-refundable: They never expire.
Pumpkin Picking — open mid September — through early November
Curtis Orchard features plenty of pumpkins – small sugar pies to regular jack o’ lanterns, and everything in between. Even weird, warty knuckle-heads and colored pumpkins like blue, white, and tan “Libby” pumpkins! Don’t forget that we have a wide variety of squash and gourds too.