There’s tons of fun every weekend at Curtis Orchard! There’s no admission charge, so enjoy our place for free, or pay for some of the affordable fun activities as you like. It’s up to you!
NOTE: Weekend activities are also available on Labor Day Monday, on the Friday before Columbus Day, and on Columbus Day itself. As a result, prices on these three days will reflect the weekend rates.
Apple Picking — Early August through October
Some varieties of apples are ready to pick now! Keep in mind, however, that:
1) Not all varieties sold in the store are available for u-pick
2) You must first purchase a u-pick bag in the store for orchard entrance.
U-Pick is not available after 5:30 pm.
- Munchkinland toddler area – free
- Petting zoo – free
- Giant Slide – $1
- Putt ‘n Play – $2
- All of the above, plus…
- Obstacle course – $1
- Wicked Orchard Shoot-Out (sling shot gallery) – $1
- Wagon rides – $2
- Giant Corn Maze – $5
- Emerald City Rope Maze – $3
- Pony rides – $5
- Wayne’s Kettle Korn ($1 – $9). August 26th thru November 1st.
- Face painting ($3-$6). September 12th thru October 25th.
- $8 (1st child), $6 (each addt’l child) through August 25. Includes admission to Putt ‘n Play, unlimited play on the giant slide.
- $25 each from August 26 through October 29. Includes two pony rides, five rounds in the Wicked Orchard Shoot-Out, and unlimited play on all other activities.
Does not include face painting, horse-drawn rack wagon ride, or Wayne’s Kettle Korn.
The purchase of a child’s wristband includes a free wristband for one adult.
NOTE: This weekend wristband price also applies to Labor Day Monday, the Friday before Columbus Day, and Columbus Day itself.
Pumpkin Picking — mid-September through early November
Curtis Orchard features plenty of pumpkins – small sugar pies to regular jack o’ lanterns, and everything in between. Even weird, warty knuckle-heads and colored pumpkins like blue, white, and tan “Libby” pumpkins! Don’t forget that we have a wide variety of squash and gourds too.
Live Entertainment — September & October
Toe-tapping live music almost every Saturday & Sunday afternoon, starting around 12 noon!
|Sat, Sep 02||1:00-5:00||Denny K.|
|Sun, Sep 03||12:00-3:00||Big Bluestem String Band|
|Sat, Sep 09||12:00-4:00||Corn Desert Ramblers|
|Sun, Sep 10||11:00-3:00||Mike Jeffrey (Michael Hetherington)|
|Sat, Sep 16||12:00-4:00||The Jazz Collective|
|Sun, Sep 17||12:00-4:00||Mackville|
|Sat, Sep 23||12:00-4:00||Corn Desert Ramblers|
|Sun, Sep 24||11:00-3:00||Bones Jugs|
|Sat, Sep 30||1:00-2:30||The Singing Men of 'GNN|
|Sun, Oct 01||12:00-4:00||Mackville|
|Sat, Oct 07||12:00-4:00||Corn Desert Ramblers|
|Sun, Oct 08||12:00-3:00||Big Bluestem String Band|
|Mon, Oct 09||11:00-2:00||Maria & Co.|
|Sat, Oct 14||11:00-3:00||Mike Jeffrey (Michael Hetherington)|
|Sun, Oct 15||12:00-3:00||Big Bluestem String Band|
|Sat, Oct 21||12:00-4:00||Corn Desert Ramblers|
|Sun, Oct 22||12:00-4:00||The Prairie Dogs|
|Sat, Oct 28||12:00-4:00||The Jazz Collective|
|Sun, Oct 29||1:00-5:00||Denny K.|
Are you an artist or band member interested in being part of next year’s lineup out here? Go to our Live Entertainment Consideration Request Form to be considered for next season!