Educational Group Tours are booked online only.
Add On to The Basic Group Tour Package
The following are optional
Must be purchased at the time of the tour check-in:
- Take home sugar pie pumpkins for $2 each (normally $2.50), starting mid-September.
- Pick-your-own apples. Groups are required to purchase at least one u-pick bag ($6) for every six people. U-pick is sometimes closed for orchard maintenance; please call ahead for availability (217.359.5565, ext. 0).
Important Group Tour Information
- Tours must be booked online.
- At the time of booking, a credit card number will be held securely (but not charged) to hold your reservation. The card will be charged through the booking site only if the group does not show up. Groups that do show up will pay in store during Group Tour Check-in.
- The entire tour is indoors and is handicap accessible.
- All adults who enter the tour room must pay the $7 admission. This includes chaperones, teaching assistants, and bus drivers.
- Groups of ten or less will be charged a minimum fee of $70.
- Groups of 11 or more receive one free admission.
- There’s enough room for just 60 people in each 45-minute time slot. Groups with more than 60 people must book more than one time slot.
- All sales are final.
- Because our tour is indoors, there are no weather-related cancellations. We can, however, re-schedule your group.
Non-Tour Visits ( Big Group, No Tour)
ALL groups must still schedule their visits whether they are taking a tour or not.
Non-tour groups will receive a discount on sugar pie pumpkins when booking online.
You may also reserve your group’s donuts and cider here.