APPLES (NOT U-Pick Apples)
- Fuji – sweet and crunchy, stores well. Very popular variety!
- Honeycrisp – Sweet and delicious with a great crunch. A very popular variety!
- Jonathan – bright red-green apple. The classic baking apple!.
- Golden Delicious – A firm, crisp, yellow apple with a sweet flavor
- Jonagold – A crisp, juicy apple with a honey-tart flavor.
- Pink Lady – A firm, juicy apple with a sweet and tart flavor. Good for eating or applesauce.
- GoldRush – Illinois’ State apple! A crisp, juicy apple with a good balance of sweet and tart. Good for eating, baking, sauces, and cider.
- Arkansas Black – A crisp, tart, very firm apple with an aromatic flavor. Good for baking and cider.
- Granny Smith – A hard, crisp, juicy, tart, green apple.
- Sold out for the season!
OTHER FRESH LOCAL PRODUCE
GOURDS, PUMPKINS and SQUASH
Acorn squash, carnival squash, white decorative pumpkins, and orange pumpkins available inside the store.