APPLES (NOT U-Pick Apples)
- Cortland – Crisp, juicy apple with a slightly tart flavor
- Empire – deep red apple, mildly tart, best for baking
- Fuji – sweet and crunchy, stores well. Very popular variety!
- Ginger Gold – running low Crisp, yellow apple with a sweet/sharp flavor
- Honeycrisp – Sweet and delicious with a great crunch. A very popular variety!
- Jonathan – bright red-green apple. The classic baking apple!
- Jonamac – A firm, crisp apple with a tart flavor
- McIntosh – Creamy, sweet apple that is best for eating or making cider and applesauce!
- Prima – Juicy, crisp, good for pies and sauce
- Sold out for the season!
OTHER FRESH LOCAL PRODUCE
- Sweet peppers
- Onions–red and yellow
GOURDS, PUMPKINS and SQUASH
Acorn squash, carnival squash, white decorative pumpkins, and orange pumpkins available inside the store.