Made Fresh Every Day
No wonder our bakery has a huge following; We make things onsite, every day of the week!
Because we do make our goodies fresh, somedays we sell out of stock! If you want more than two dozen donuts (especially the glazed kind!), or more than two pies, we recommend you call 217-359-5565 ahead to reserve them!
* Please call 217-359-5565 ext. 0 if placing a same-day order.
Pies & Cobbler
Donuts & Fritters
Nutritional & Allergenic Information:
Curtis Orchard Apple Crisp Donut
Nutrition facts for one donut:
(3″ diameter, 1 1/2″ thickness)
- Calories: 140
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Protein: 2g
- Fried in vegetable/coconut oil (no peanut oil)
- Major allergens: wheat, soy (soy oil and soy flour, but not soy protein), milk, eggs, cinnamon
Joyce’s Frozen Apple Donut Reheating Instructions
- Remove donuts from plastic shell
- Place on a microwave-safe plate
- Microwave on high:
- 1 donut = 7 seconds
- 1/2 dozen = 1 min 12 sec
- 1 dozen = 2 min 25 sec
- Optional: sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar!