APPLES (NOT U-Pick Apples)
- Prima – First bred in Urbana, Illinois, this apple is juicy, crisp and fragrant. Good for baking.
- Zestar – Juicy, Crisp and Sweet. Described to have a brown sugar undertone.
- Ginger Gold – Crisp apple with a sweet/sharp flavor
Our peach season generally lasts from Opening Day through Labor Day.
- Blushing Star – White Peach
- Flaming Fury – Yellow Peach
- Donut Peaches – Mix of yellow and white. A small snack size peach that is fun to eat! (Limited Supply)
- SWEET CORN
- CANNING TOMATOES – $15 for 25 pounds
GOURDS, PUMPKINS and SQUASH
- Still Growing!