APPLES (NOT U-Pick Apples)
- Honeycrisp – Our customer’s favorite. Great eating apple.
- Arkansas Black – Very Very firm apple with a crisp and tart flavor.
- Cortland – crisp juicy great for a garnish on salad and eating. Slightly Tart. (running low)
- Sonata – firm, very sweet crunchy apple great snack!
- Fuji – Juicy, crisp sweet apple with an aromatic flavor
- Jonathan – A crisp, juicy, red apple with a good balance of sweet and spicy.
- Jonagold – A crisp, juicy apple with a honey-tart flavor. They are great for eating, baking, and especially cider and applesauce
- Red Delicious – sweet, red apple. Best for eating.
Our peach season generally lasts from Opening Day through Labor Day.
GOURDS, PUMPKINS and SQUASH
- Acorn squash – priced individually
- Spaghetti squash – priced individually