- Available July 20 – November 1
- 90-minute time slots available at 11 am / 1 pm / 3 pm
- Includes covered, outside area set aside from public, including five picnic tables. We encourage groups to bring their own tablecloths, cups, plates, forks, etc. o $40. Party area will accommodate up to 35 people.
*For groups of more than 35, consider side-by-side party areas for $70.
Includes everything from the Yellow Brick Road Party, plus:
- Play-all-day wristband ($25 value) for 10 guests o What’s the play-all-day wristband good for
- Two pony rides (10 token value)
- Five rounds at the Wicked Orchard Shoot-Out (5 token value)
- Unlimited times on giant slide & obstacle course (1 token value per ride)
- Unlimited times thru corn maze (5 token value)
- Unlimited Putt ‘n Play (2 token value)
- Unlimited wagon rides (2 token value)
$215 — $20 for each additional guest that wants a play-all-day wristband.
Includes everything from the Emerald City Party, plus:
- A meal for 10 guests o What does the meal include?
- Hot dog or PBJ (choose one)
- Homemade applesauce
- Souvenir apple sipper cup with 8 oz. cider
- Spoons, napkins, condiments
Meals will be brought to the area within 30 minutes of your party’s start time.
$260 — $25 for each additional guest that wants a meal.
ADULT FOOD PACKAGE
Regardless of the party package, the optional adult food package includes:
- One meal for six guests, brought to the party area within 30 minutes of the party’s start time
The following food options must be chosen for every guest.
- Choose one sandwich: chicken salad / Italian beef / pulled-pork BBQ
- Choose two sides: applesauce / mac & cheese / chips / green beans
- Choose one drink: cider / soda / tea / water
$72 — $12 for each additional guest that wants an adult meal.
– Guests are not allowed to set up parties in the café or at the picnic tables outside. o Parties must be booked online, in advance.
– There is one indoor space available in the event of inclement weather and goes to whoever requests it first for each time slot. *All other groups may either reschedule their party or ask for a refund. Refunds are not allowed after the scheduled party time begins.*
– Groups may come to set up as early as 30 minutes prior to the reserved time slot. o Non-Curtis Orchard food & drink is not allowed. *Exceptions: Cake / ice cream / coolers of water*
– Groups must clean their party areas after use so it’s ready for the next group. Groups that don’t comply will not be allowed future use.
– A $50 deposit is required for each party area rented. This will be applied to the party cost.