At Curtis Orchard the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we are taking extra steps to frequently clean and sanitize our store and high-touch surfaces like door handles, shopping carts and baskets. Our employees will wear personal protective equipment as necessary to protect your health and theirs. You will also find sanitizer available for your use in many locations around the store and grounds.
We are also in frequent contact with state and local health authorities to stay up to date with the current guidance so that your experience at Curtis Orchard is as safe and pleasant as possible.
Thank you for doing your part to maintain a safe environment by maintaining proper social distance and not entering the store and grounds if you are experiencing symptoms of illness.
Here is the plan we’ve devised based on all the regulations we are REQUIRED to follow and how we plan to make things work smoothly and safely for everyone:
- Bring a mask to wear when you are indoors, such as in the Flying Monkey Cafe and farm store.
- Wear your mask for any staff interactions.
- We will not be allowed to serve you without a mask for staff interactions, so please be prepared.
- Our bathrooms are open; please wash your hands.
- Bring sanitizer or use ours to use before you pick fruit.
- Social distancing is required, even in the apple orchard and especially when you are not wearing your masks, such as in the pumpkin patch or parking lot.
- Kindness and caring for your fellow visitors is required!
Thank you for visiting. We hope to see you often.