- Store credit (in the form of a gift card)
- Equivalent product exchange (the product must be similar to the original and be the same price level or less)
- Full refund (applies only to jarred food or non-food merchandise found to be broken, defective or incomplete)
The following time restrictions apply:
- 3 days – items made in the bakery & cafe
- 7 days – produce, plants, cider & snack items
- 30 days – all other food and non-food items
Customers who are issued refunds will be credited in the same manner of payment from the original purchase (in other words, purchases made with a credit card will be refunded on that same credit card). All returns require a valid picture ID. If the customer is unable to physically return to the store, call 217.359.5565 (ext. 24). Refunds will not be issued for sale or clearance items.
Refunds on overcharges require a valid receipt and must be claimed within 60 days of the purchase. All overcharges will be refunded in the same method as the payment.