Our pumpkin patch rewards visitors with a sea of orange and a taste of fall. This gem is a traditional hotspot for guests who want to pick their own pumpkins. Just a leisurely 10-minute walk from the store. Grab a red wagon to haul both kids & pumpkins alike! Open September 17 through the first week of November (weather permitting). Access to the patch ends at 5 pm Monday – Saturday and 4:30 pm Sunday.
Here’s just a sampling of what we plant in a typical year:
- Giant pumpkins!
- Mini pumpkins!
- Classic orange pumpkins for pie-making and Jack O’Lantern carving!
- Several blue varieties!
- Several white varieties – in all sorts of sizes!
- A number of unique pumpkins – warty, “peanut-shelled”, and everything in between!
Pick out a good one, then, bring it back to the store. After weighing, we charge 42¢ per pound, with a minimum of $2.50 per pumpkin.
Don’t feel like going to the pumpkin patch? No problem!
- We have lots of pumpkins on the hill beside the statue of Kesis!
- Just outside our back doors is a large assortment of squash, mini pumpkins, and decorative gourds.
- Or head down to Munchkinland: our face painter, Kathie, has painted pumpkins on display for sale on fall weekends!