Tour Side Options
The following are optional, but must be purchased at the time of the tour check-in:
- Take home sugar pie pumpkins for $2 (normally $2.50), starting mid-September.
- Pick-your-own apples. Groups are required to purchase at least one u-pick bag ($6) for every six people. U-pick is sometimes closed for orchard maitenance; please call ahead for availability (217.359.5565, ext. 0).
- Tours must be booked online. A credit card number will be held securely (but not charged) to complete the reservation. The card will be charged only if the group does not show up.
- The entire tour is indoors and is handicap accessible.
- All adults who enter the tour room must pay the $6 admission. This includes chaperones, teaching assistants, and bus drivers.
- Groups of ten or less will be charged a minimum fee of $60.
- Groups of 11 or more receive one free admission.
- There’s enough room for just 60 people in each 45-minute time slot. Groups with more must book more than one time slot.
- Tours must be booked online.
- All sales are final. Because our tour is indoors, there are no weather-related cancellations. We can, however, re-schedule your group.
Non-tour groups will receive a discount on sugar pie pumpkins when booking online. You may also reserve your group’s donuts and cider here.